The successful candidate will be providing technical and diagnostic assistance within the service department as per customer requirements. He will be responsible for the repair and preventative maintenance of Forklifts and warehouse equipment on-site and off-site.
- Repairing, service and maintain forklifts on customer sites / Workshop
- Complete job cards.
- Send reports.
- Housekeeping, clean-up of all maintenance areas/work areas daily.
- Assisting with other general maintenance activities.
- Traveling required to service and repair on sites
- Site and of-site maintenance of IC and Electrical Range
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- Experience with servicing and repairing forklifts will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of basic mechanical systems will be an advantage.
- Must have a Diesel / Auto Electric / Forklift trade test certificate.
- Must be able to communicate with customers at all levels.
- Must adhere to all SHE requirements.
- Must have a driver’s licence.
- Sober Habits
- Well-disciplined and self-motivated
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Friday, 06th August 2021. Email: email@example.com Ref: GLTD 08/21/559.
The Goscor Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.