The successful candidates’ core function will be to control and allocate technicians work schedules and play a support role to the Service Help desk, maintenance contract desk and workshop administration requirements.
- Open WIP based on repairs and or service
- Dispatch and allocate Technicians to breakdowns
- Customer feedback & queries
- Capturing job cards
- Update WIP order numbers daily
- Following up on outstanding job cards
- Technician time sheet capturing
- Reserving parts on accepted quotes and jobs
- General Admin duties
Qualifications and Level of Experience Required:
- Must have Matric.
- Must have a minimum 2 years’ relevant experience with strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must have an outgoing personality to work with technicians, foremen and customers.
- Must have the ability to work fast and accurate under pressure.
- Knowledge of Autoline a must.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Friday, 28th January 2022. Email: email@example.com Ref: GLTD 01/22/595
The Goscor Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.