The successful candidates’ core function will be to control and allocate technicians work schedules and play a support role to workshop administration requirements.
- Open WIP based on repairs and or service.
- Dispatch and allocate Technicians to breakdowns.
- Customer feedback & queries.
- Capturing job cards.
- Invoicing of wip within deadlines.
- Update WIP daily.
- Following up on outstanding job cards.
- Technician time sheet capturing.
- Reserving parts on accepted quotes and jobs.
- Dispatch and allocate technicians to complete retail work or services.
- Planning load tests for finance and short term rental machines.
- Updating of reports.
- Scanning of documents to the Autoline system.
- General Admin duties.
Qualifications and Level of Experience Required:
- Must have Matric.
- Must have a minimum 2 years’ relevant experience with strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must have an outgoing personality to work with technicians, foremen and customers.
- Must have the ability to work fast and accurate under pressure.
- Knowledge of Autoline a must.