The successful candidates’ core function will be a support role to the Service Help desk, maintenance contract desk and workshop administration requirements.
Procedure & Responsibilities:
- Ordering parts.
- Receiving and professionally handling customer calls and enquiries.
- Capturing job cards daily on autoline.
- Generating purchase orders for sublets and parts.
- Processing invoices.
- Check ready bay daily and make sure machines have load test certificates and services are up to date.
- Quote on accidental damage on returned units.
- Close workshop booking.
- Open and close VSB WIPs when required.
- Monitor and archive technician old job cards.
- Log breakdowns when required.
- Weekly yard stock count, workshop and ready bay related.
- Collection/Invoicing of excess Hours.
- Sorting customer queries.
- Assisting withing the department when required.
- General Service Admin functions.
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- 3 Year tertiary qualification in Business related.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite.
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills to bring strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have an outgoing personality to work with technicians and customers.
- Must have the ability to work fast and accurate under pressure.
- Good with customers.