The successful candidate will be responsible for doing customer quotes, archiving, reports, binding quotes, phone calls, following up with debtors, pallet jack sales, replying to emails and handling customer inquiries. Occasionally assisting in making a sale or following up with clients to make sure the quotes, product or service sold has been delivered as promised.
- VSB Debtors (New).
- Long term rental outstanding contracts.
- Maintenance contracts.
- Credit applications (Goscor Finance & Goscor LTC).
- Checking delivery schedule and ensuring paperwork is in order before delivery.
- Capturing Delivery Notes, Load Tests, and Invoices for Machines on Autoline & Archiving MOA’s.
- Prepare Handover packs and warranty forms for sales reps.
- Take Meeting Minutes.
- Updating the sales funnel forecast and ensuring it is accurate.
- Responsible for Pallet Jack quotes, orders, deliveries, payments, repairs and archiving paperwork.
- Assisting sales reps with tender, quotations, general appointments, follow ups & writing MOA’s..
- Quotes for allocated Sales Reps (Email / Print & Binding).
- Monthly reports: Quotes lists, Prospect Lists, Activity analysis, New Vs. Existing.
- Updating Actual Sales report / lost Sales report And Maintenance customer reports.
- Forward cover schedule & letter forecasts.
- CRM- updating continuously.
- Leads Genie updates.
- Managing ETA’s.
- Compiling ETA letters / thank you letters for orders received, cancelled orders and lost sales letters.
- Brochure stock controller.
- All filing for Sales Department.
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- Matric with a relevant tertiary qualification.
- 3 years’ experience in sales administration in a similar industry with customer account management.
- Proven track record in a sales and customer service environment.
- Computer literacy essential and Auto Line/Advantage experience an advantage.
- The ability and experience of dealing with Sales Reps without supervision.
- Outgoing personality with a sales-orientated focus.
- The ability to work alone and be self-motivated.
- Friendly, with the ability to interact with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Honesty, loyalty, and trustworthiness with an attitude of constant improvement.