The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving established battery and Battery Charges sales targets at established profitability levels. He / she will be responsible for quoting & closing battery orders and coordinating with the service department for on-time delivery and installation. The candidate will be responsible for the customer satisfaction and market share within the geographical region.
- Building sound customer relationships.
- Cold calling to increase customer base
- Selling value and solutions to customers
- Evaluate market trends
- Handling of customer queries and complaints.
- New business development and sales at End User level.
- Follow up on outstanding quotes and deliveries.
- Special projects as assigned.
Job Related Knowledge and Skills
- Preference would be given to candidates with a certificate/diploma in Sales and Marketing and /or a Trade Test qualification
- A sound sales track record and related battery experience is essential
- Battery Maintenance Experience
- Strong communication Skills
- Technical Aptitude
- Accountability and dependability
- Own reliable transport is essential.
- Be a team player as well as work independently.
- Time management.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Tuesday, 29th June 2021. Email: email@example.com Ref: GLTJ 06/21/550.
The Goscor Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful