The successful candidate will assign and direct all work performed in the Rental division and to supervise all areas of operation. He/she will manage staff, foster a positive environment, and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration, and sales.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives, and business plans.
- Meet goals and metrics.
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development, and motivation.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Share knowledge with other branches and head office on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business
opportunities and needs.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
- Manage workflow from workshop to ready bay and vice versa
- Maintain rental utilisation KPI by working with the team (sales and service)
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- Rental industry knowledge a must
- Business management diploma / degree or similar
- Knowledge of the of Material Handling a must
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proven knowledge of modern management techniques and best practises
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organisational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Knowledge of Autoline will be beneficial.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Friday, 24th June 2022. Email:
email@example.com Ref: GLTJ 06/22/635.