The successful candidate will be providing technical and diagnostic assistance within the service department as per customer requirements. He will be responsible for the repair and preventative maintenance of Forklifts and warehouse equipment on-site and off-site.
- Repairing, service and maintain IC and Electrical forklifts in Workshop
- Complete job cards/ PhoneApp
- Communicate with Managers, Call Centre, and Customer
- Housekeeping, clean-up of all maintenance areas/work areas daily
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- 3 Years’ experience with servicing and repairing of electric lift trucks essential
- Knowledge of basic mechanical systems will be an advantage
- IC Knowledge and experience added advantage
- Must have a Diesel / Auto Electric / Forklift trade test certificate
- Must be able to communicate
- Must adhere to all SHE requirements
- Sober Habits
- Well-disciplined and self-motivated
- Team Player
- Able to work with minimum supervision
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Friday, 11th February 2022. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: GLTJ 02/22/598.