The successful candidate will be responsible for receiving, greeting any visitors or clients, and answering telephone calls.
Procedure & Responsibilities
- Greet, support clients and guests
- All reception services including:
- Greeting guests as they enter the building.
- Phone answering based on client specifications.
- Directing all calls to specific staff.
- Sorting and filing mail, invoices, and delivery notes.
- Monitoring and scheduling of conference rooms.
- Take down and direct messages to the relevant staff if they are not available
- Assisting with sundry orders when required.
- Receiving and professionally handling customer calls and enquiries
- Maintain business relationship with customers to ensure they are satisfied
Skills / Qualifications:
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Must be fully computer literate (MS Word, Excel).
- Autoline experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Exposure in the material handling industry will be advantageous.
- Ability to cope under pressure and troubleshoot where necessary.
- A professional and friendly manner.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Friday, 17th May 2022. Email:
firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: GLTJ 06/22/633.