The successful candidates’ core function will be a support PnP and the technicians with all admin work.
Procedure & Responsibilities
- Opening of quotes and sending to relevant people
- Opening of breakdown and service job cards daily as per monthly service schedule
- Updating, controlling, and following up on “parts outstanding list daily
- Ordering of consumable and stationery when required
- Follow ups on outstanding order numbers daily
- Updating and mailing report to relevant people daily, weekly, and monthly
- Sorting out invoicing disputes and issuing on invoices
- Handing all invoices in at least 3 times weekly to the creditors department
- Communicating and issuing of parts to technicians where outstanding parts arrived in order to complete jobs
- Preparing all customer job for invoicing on a daily basis
- Chasing up of machines in the workshop for repairs
- Following up on outstanding parts and sublets
- Accurate updating of all relevant spreadsheet daily
- Capturing of timesheets and the book daily
- Managing, controlling, and keeping the monthly load testing on track monthly
- Communicate with suppliers when required and supply order numbers
- All paperwork to be on track and filled daily
- Will be the PnP safety rep, attend their meetings and ensure you remain compliant at all times
- Attending relevant weekly and monthly meetings with PnP and Goscor
- Attend relevant weekly site walks with PnP and Goscor
- Arranging services jobs for GLS and Chep monthly
- Sending and arranging quotes and repair jobs for GLS and Chep when required
- Ensure all yours and your technician’s paperwork in handed in, up to date and correct daily.
- Ensure all your work is up to date daily.
- Attend 1st aid, fire fighting and safety rep meetings
- Capturing of overtime and time off
- Ensuring OHS, food safety and housekeeping regulations are adhered to as per the PNP standards
- Updating contracts, and scrap machines spreadsheets as well as the parked machine lists
- Managing and updating the safety files as well as the covid files when required and ensure correct for monthly meetings
- Monitor and arrange the renewals of inductions, licenses, medicals, and all other training that needs to be done for all 35 odd staff members.
- You could be required to do other admin duties if required at any time
- Your job spec may vary or increase as the business changes and grows.
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- Must have Matric.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience with strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Need to be able to do Spreadsheets, formulas, tables, graphs, transfer info between PP and Excel, able to read spreadsheets and create graphs with that information
- Must have an outgoing personality to work with technicians, foremen and customers.
- Must have the ability to work fast and accurate under pressure.
- Must be of good health
- Must be able to work with a team and individually
- Must be of sober habits
- Must be able to work under great pressure and not be a clock watcher
- Need to be able to communicate well on all levels (from top management to floor staff)
- Need to be able to communicate, read and write in English
- Need to be a fire fighter, 1st aider and safety rep
- Need to be able to think for yourself
- Need to be reliable, trustworthy, and honest
- Need to be a hands-on person
- Need to know how to juggle numerous tasks at once and do them accurately
- Well-disciplined and self-motivated
- Autoline knowledge/experience will be advantage
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Friday, 20th May 2022. Email:
email@example.com Ref: GLTJ 05/22/621