The successful candidate will be responsible for below mentioned functions in the Parts department and work very closely with the Assistant Parts Manager to ensure the daily operation of the department runs smoothly
- Answering calls for Parts department.
- Assist Technicians with their Spare Parts requirements.
- Loading of parts onto wips, for quotations through the Service department.
- Booking out/ backordering of parts to jobs, whilst following the procedures in place.
- Quoting external customers on their parts requirements and following up accordingly.
- Invoicing customer orders and following it through until delivered/ collected.
- Keeping customers informed on their backorders timeously.
- Identifying and capitalizing on new business opportunities including company cross selling and marketing.
- Resolve queries timeously, assist with stock counts and will be required to work after hours occasionally.
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to work on Microsoft, Excel and Word.
- Experience and knowledge in Forklift parts.
- Must know how to read a Parts manual.
- Must be a logical thinker.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license.
- Must be technically minded and willing to learn.
- Must be trustworthy and reliable.
- Must have good work ethics and practices.