The successful candidate will be tasked with the aftermarket’s workflow management of all customers with online portals in order to ensure fast turnaround times are achieved on work order statuses and high levels of customer satisfaction and to effectively communicate with all key account customers to ensure proper engagement is achieved.
- Gain an understanding of all customer portals and provide the relevant training internally.
- Reporting to management on the status of outstanding work orders.
- Direct client liaison and visitations.
- Compile customer reporting packs as and when needed.
- Internal communication and liaison with reference to customer complaints/queries.
- Upload invoices and documents daily for all regions on the customer’s workflow portal.
- Processing and invoicing of job cards and sending invoices to customers.
- Ensure all invoices are received by the regions.
- Follow up on any queries.
- Manage regions email accounts for relevant documentation.
- Debtors feedback as and when required.
- General administration.
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- 2-5 years Industry related experience.
- Tertiary Qualification in Sales and Marketing (Preferable)
- High level presentation skills.
- Computer Literacy (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Autoline advantageous.
- Knowledge of workflow portals essential.
- Excellent Communication skills (All levels).
- Driver’s License with own Vehicle.
- Ability to travel locally when required.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Friday, 22 July 2022. Email:
email@example.com Ref: GLTJ 07/22/643.