The successful candidates’ core function will be to assist with the customers’ inquiries and concerns.
- Answering incoming customer calls with care and understanding.
- Determining the proper diagnosis and generating the relevant work order on the ERP system.
- Allocate and dispatch a team member to address the work order.
- Provide immediate feedback to the customers based on expected resolution times.
- Populate all relevant information from technician job card onto system work order, cost and close all completed work orders within 24 hours.
- Accurate processing and filling of completed documentation.
- Escalate any unresolved or problematic customer queries immediately.
- Constant 2-way communication between yourself and your team members to ensure the status of all open work orders is up to date to provide the customer with feedback if necessary.
- Generating estimates for customer work requested withing 24 hours of request.
- Chasing customer for outstanding purchase order numbers for estimates given.
- Reserving parts on work orders.
- Weekly feedback on outstanding work orders and resolutions to finalize the work order.
- General administration duties.
Qualifications and Level of Experience Required:
- Should have a minimum 2 years’ call centre experience, either as operator or supervisor.
- Must have exceptional telephone etiquette.
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, the ability to learn different systems).
- Must be resilient, strong-willed, and customer results driven to ensure elevated levels of customer satisfaction.
- Must be organized to create a structure for yourself and your team.
- Must be familiar with the processes and procedures to ensure the correct sequence of events are followed.
- Must have the ability to work fast and accurate under pressure.
- Knowledge of Autoline or similar ERP system would be very advantageous.