The Purpose of this Position
The successful candidate will maintain creditor accounts, filing and general office administration duties.
- Prepare Monthly supplier reconciliations.
- Maintain PL age analyses to ensure no unresolved queries.
- Verification of Sundry Orders & Sublet Orders.
- Batch input of documents.
- Processing of monthly expense claims.
- Loading & processing of weekly COD payments to suppliers.
- Loading & processing of EFT payments on Standard Bank & Autoline.
- Regular maintenance of the G18, K06.
- Compile weekly cashflow reports.
- Ensure Creditors are processed, reconciled, and paid timeously.
- Allocate all payments and send out remittances timeously.
- Respond to all enquiries from suppliers and escalate to relevant department as required.
- Monthly expense analyses.
- Preparation of monthly Debit Order Reconciliations.
- Apply basic accounting knowledge and techniques to all areas of work.
- Identify and resolve errors and discrepancies.
- Filing of reconciliations and payments.
- Complete credit applications and opening of new supplier accounts on Autoline.
- Professional Communication with Suppliers to resolve queries effectively.
- Regular maintenance of the supplier Masterfile on Autoline.
- Regular maintenance of the bank beneficiaries.
- Backup to the Foreign Creditors process.
- Assisting the account department where required.
- Assist in Adhoc assessments when required.
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- Min 10 years or more relevant working experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Autoline/Kerridge would be an advantage.
- Foreign Creditors experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively – verbal and written.
- Ability to cope under pressure and troubleshoot where necessary.
- Trustworthy and honesty in the handling of cash or finances.
- Accuracy in execution.
- Attention to detail.
- Be a team player as well as work independently.
- Time management.
- Accountability and dependability.
- Own reliable transport is essential.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Friday, 01 July 2022. Email:
email@example.com Ref: GLTJ 06/22/640.